Mansa Gold Agri Genetics Pvt. Ltd.
is Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh based organization. The company is headed by experienced Directors. Owing to their determination and year of domain experience, we have garnered trust and confidence of our clients.
To win the hearts of farmers and trade through products & services which can provide them 100% satisfaction.
- To come up with New Generation Products
- To offer products which are distinctly different than the regular ones in respect to PERFORMANCE
- To create a 'niche for such products at market-place so that our Distributors & Dealers enjoy Pride, Pleasure, Profits while handling these products
- To upgrade & expand the product portfolio season-after season by adding NEW PRODUCTS to ensure horizontal & vertical growth of business
- To match the competition (apart from Product Performance-Supremacy) through innovative 7 effective marketing strategies, policies & approach which will essentially encompass :
- Good sales promotion Tools
- Effective Demand Generation Programs through deployment of M S M's
- Timely Deliveries & Distribution
- Day-to-Day Contact/Support during season
- Excellent Service After Sale
- Field Visits/Field Days
A team of highly qualified professionals is associated with us. Our team members possess in-depth knowledge about Seeds. Owing to their knowledge, we are able to bring forth high yielding seeds. They precisely test seeds using high-end apparatus available at our laboratory and only after determining the quality, they send seeds to final packaging.
We have developed a sound warehouse within our infrastructural unit. At this unit, appropriate temperature is maintained so as to keep Seeds intact. Moreover, our warehouse is safe from sunlight, water, and moisture, which assists us in maintaining quality of seeds.
Quality has always been an indispensable element of our business activities. We make efforts to provide clients with high-quality Seeds of optimum quality. Only quality tested and approved seeds are supplied from our end. We supply products in airtight packaging material so that agronomic properties of seeds remained intact.